Saturday 27 February 2010

Castrol Football Crazy is a waste of space on TV

Yes... it is time. Castrol Football Crazy is getting stale... and really boring.

One, I don't understand the funny accents. Yes, yes... I am Asian. I never thought I will say this, but will you (ESPN's program director) please put Shebby Singh on Football Crazy now? Maybe he will entertain us better. I am tired of Patrick Kinghorn's thick... and I mean really thick accent. He is surprisingly... predictable and yes... boring.

Two, who is Henry Golding? He has a thick slang too. I think its American. So we have got two really thick accents at work here. We have the Brit from London and we have got a host with a poseur accent. Its so confusing and so hard to switch between them two, I just give up and switch channels. Winter Olympics is more interesting.

And yes... Golding is boring. Forget the slapstick too, he is too much a pretty boy to suit slapstick comedy. Bring Andy Penders back. His one two punch with PJ Roberts was much more entertaining.

Three, I am tired of Jamie Yeo. She is boring too. And did I say I never quite look at her the same way after her split from Glenn Ong and hooked up with an angmoh. Not that I should be linking her work on TV with her private life, but its just too hard to look at her sitting beside two angmohs or angmoh pais and not think she is just one of "those".

Time to scrap Football Crazy or get rid of the lame hosts please.

No comments:

Post a Comment